How to Find and Work with Your Doctor
THIS WILL BE RECORDED. A LINK WILL BE EMAILED TO THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED 24-48 HOURS AFTER THE BROADCAST.
One of the most important things to consider when looking to manage ADHD is who should be on your “team.” This team should consist of a doctor whom you trust and work well with and has experience diagnosing ADHD. Whether suspect you have ADHD, have a diagnosis, or are being treated for you diagnosed ADHD, yet your symptoms are still present, you may be considering evaluating doctors. In this webinar, seasoned neurologist Sarah Cheyette MD, shares from the doctor’s perspective on how a client should carry out due diligence. These suggestions include how to locate a professional for a diagnosis, who can prescribe medication, how to determine if counseling is a good idea, and whether coaching, mindfulness, exercise or other non-pharmaceutical additions are appropriate.
- To learn who is qualified to diagnose ADHD.
- To understand what questions to ask to make an informed decision.
- To use effective methods to dine a doctor familiar with diagnosing and treating ADHD.
- To know what information to present to your doctor.
- To understand ways to remember and follow your treatment plan with your doctor.